Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back to School Shopping!

The supply list for school has been posted on the Preschool's website. I for one have to admit, I LOVE back to school shopping! The smell of fresh crayons and new binders makes me pretty excited! I guess that's one reason I got into teaching, new supplies every year! Yippee!! Anyway check out the list of essentials below:


The 2012-2013 All Precious Children supply list:
  • 1 Water Bottle, labeled (to be kept at school)
  • 1 Backpack, labeled
  • 1 Paint Smock, labeled (old button-up will do)
  • 1 Pencil Supply Box, labeled
  • 3 Pocket Folders, labeled
  • 1 Ream of Copy Paper
  • 2 Packs of Crayola Classic Markers, labeled
  • 1 Set of Watercolors
  • 8 Glue Sticks (Elmer’s Disappearing Purple School Sticks)
  • 4 Rolls of Paper Towels
  • 1 Pack of Lysol Disinfectant Wipes
  • 1 box Ziploc baggies (Large, 1 gallon)
  • 1 Pair of Blunt-tipped scissors
  • 4 Dry erase markers, thin and black
  • 1 Change of Clothing, including socks and shoes, labeled (to be kept at school).
  • Primary Composition Book/Journal
  • Composition Journal
  • $25 Yearbook Fee (optional)
This year we are doing a professional end of the year bound and printed "Yearbook" for any student who would like one. The $25.00 optional fee pays for the yearbook. I think these yearbooks are going to be a real treasure to hold on to as the kiddos get older!

Good luck with all of your back to school shopping, I know not everyone gets as excited as I do but hopefully your experiences will go ok. Make sure to leave a comment if you find any great deals on the supplies that the other parents may need to know about!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention I saw last week that King Soopers had the Primary Journal's on sale for $1.29. Make sure you are getting the Journals that have space at the top to draw a picture. Happy Shopping!

    -Ms. Julie

    ReplyDelete